Winston-Salem and Greensboro Commercial Landscaping Services
At Landscape Solutions & Design Inc., we provide top-quality Winston-Salem and Greensboro commercial landscaping services to busy business owners. Our goal is to make the outside of your business safe and attractive to customers. When you hire our team, you’ll no longer need to stress about your outdoor maintenance. How can we help you?
Seasonal Maintenance for All Business Types
One of the most stressful parts of owning business property is dealing with the maintenance. Every season has its own challenges, from mowing to raking leaves to plowing snow. As a busy entrepreneur, you shouldn’t be spending your time dealing with landscape maintenance. Instead, let us do the work for you. That way, you can spend time doing what really matters: growing your business and serving your customers.
Here are just a few of the tasks we can take on for your business:
- Tree and bush trimming/removal
- Mowing and edging
- Applying pesticides and herbicides
- Leaf removal
- Flower planting and maintenance
- Lawn aeration/seeding
- Snow removal
You can click here to learn more about our commercial landscape maintenance services.
Beautifying Your Outdoor Space
It might make sense for you to put more effort into your outdoor space. This can help your customers enjoy the property more. In certain cases, like with restaurants, this can even help you make more sales. If customers are enjoying the landscaping, they’ll stay at your business longer.
We have experience creating landscaping design based on your specific needs and budget. Here are just a few ideas of what we can do to create a welcoming outdoor space for your commercial property:
- Add fire pits or other fire features and seating. This creates perfect, cozy areas and makes any outdoor area functional during more months of the year.
- Give your outdoor space a sense of serenity with a water feature such as a pond or fountain.
- Create an outdoor kitchen, complete with a grill. We have a wide variety of grill options, from basic models to built-in grills and smokers with all the bells and whistles. Additionally, we can add sinks, refrigerators, pizza ovens, and more.
- Enjoy your outdoor space more with a hardscape, such as a raised or lowered patio. This not only adds visual appeal, but also can make your property more functional.
- Turn your property into an oasis. We can add the best flowers, trees, and other plants for your specific space. Our team has experience knowing how to choose plants that will thrive and look beautiful year-round.
Outdoor living isn’t just for residents. With our help, you can create and engaging outdoor space for your customers or clients. This page has more information on the types of landscape design projects we can take on for your property.
Functional Landscape Design for Your Business
Landscaping isn’t just about making your business look more appealing. We can also help make it more functional. Hardscapes and outdoor seating areas are just a start. How can we help your landscape work for you?
First, if you currently are building a new property, we can assist with the commercial grading needs for your construction. Grading allows for easy building construction and ensures water flows properly. We even use software to predict how your property will look in five years, based on the grading we do. We can create retaining walls when needed and take steps to prevent erosion. Your property will look great for years to come.
Next, we can also help with drainage and irrigation issues. No matter how well your property was graded initially, there might be some challenges that require us to divert water or add irrigation to keep plants healthy. We’ll assess the water needs of your property and install the best systems for your situation.
Additionally, we can help you deal with patches of landscape that are dead or dying. In some cases, seeding and proper irrigation will solve the problem. However, we can also install new sod. This allows you to enjoy a beautiful lawn quickly.
Why You Should Hire Winston-Salem and Greensboro Commercial Landscaping Services
Some business owners like to take a DIY approach to commercial landscaping. Unfortunately, this could end up costing you money. Here are a few reasons why:
- If you get too busy for business landscaping, you could end up having to replace dying plants, pay city fines for overgrown grass, etc.
- Every moment you spend working on your landscape is a moment when you could be working on making more money by serving clients/customers instead.
- Inexperienced landscaping can lead to unhealthy plants or hardscapes that are in disrepair. Our team has many years of experience with landscaping.
Additionally, did you know that commercial landscaping could be a tax write-off in some cases? This is a business expense. Your accountant can give you more information about if this is an option for you.
FAQs about Maintaining Your Commercial Landscaping
When you work with our team, we start with an initial evaluation of your property so we can give you a project quote. During this meeting, we would be happy to answer your commercial landscaping questions. Here are a few questions we commonly hear:
What if I rent? Do I need a landscaper?
If you are renting a commercial property, the landscape maintenance may or may not be included. Check with your landlord to see if you are responsible for the upkeep and what landscape changes you are allowed to make.
How much will my commercial landscape cost?
It depends on the project and the size of your property. We would love to give you a free quote.
Can I get an estimate?
Yes! To get a free estimate for maintenance or a landscape design project, click the “request a quote” button above or fill out our contact form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to schedule your appointment.