Turn to Professionals for Fall Landscaping in Greensboro
Autumn is a beautiful time of year – especially in the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina. It’s a season when the temperatures are still comfortable and nature’s amazingly colorful show makes you want to enjoy your remaining outdoor entertaining opportunities. And, while you continue to oversee regular landscaping in Greensboro, here are a few things to keep in mind for fall:
- Don’t forget to have us pressure wash your hardscape areas to get them ready for winter. We can keep your driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks clean and free of debris so that you and your family can continue to enjoy them in the upcoming months.
- Don’t overlook the opportunity to add window boxes for interesting mini-gardens of texture and color around your home. This way, we can add beautiful pops of nature for you to enjoy around your property even if you don’t have a lot of grounds or have expanses of hardscape next to your residence.
- Don’t neglect having us rake those fallen leaves for you. Yes, mature trees can be quite poetic with their gently falling leaves. But these same fallen leaves can disguise cracks or chips in sidewalks and patios that could be hazardous, or they can get wet and become slippery to walk on, which may cause falls.
- Don’t forget to have us remove bugs, leaves and debris from your pool, too. Just because it’s too cool to swim, doesn’t mean you want to let your beautiful pool area become an eyesore until spring. As a matter of fact, have us remove all dead plants and spent blooms to neaten your whole property.
- Don’t overlook needed seasonal cutting and fertilizing to prepare your lawn for a glorious spring revival. We know just what autumn procedures are most appropriate for landscaping in Greensboro and the surrounding area. You may want us to seed your lawn. Also, we can wrap delicate shrubs to protect against ice, snow and winds.
Don’t shy away from working with us to plant spring bulbs. Now is the best time of year to plan where you want those spring flowers and let us get them planted before winter frosts arrive. We know which bulbs will work best for your landscaping in Greensboro and exactly how deep to plant them for survival until warm weather.
And, don’t hesitate to have us provide creative, colorful ground coverings to add interest to your property during the winter. Many varieties of mulch can make beautiful canvases for towering evergreen trees or colorful backdrops for the graceful branches of deciduous trees that have shed their leaves. In addition, mulches help protect roots from frost and retain needed moisture.
So, there you have it! There are several things to remember about your property’s landscaping in Greensboro now that autumn is official. The professionals here at Landscaping Solutions & Design have been doing the work we love for almost a decade and we are proud of the number of satisfied customers we have. Call us today to discuss your needs.