Gorgeous Outdoor Kitchen Plans for Your Custom Backyard
Are you a fan of outdoor cooking? With a gorgeous backyard kitchen, you can grill up burgers, bake crispy pizzas, and enjoy time with your friends and family. Instead of being stuck in the kitchen, you can be part of the party while you cook. Our outdoor kitchen plans work well for backyards of all sizes, and we can customize any plan to work well for you.
Outdoor Kitchen Features
When building an outdoor kitchen, you have countless options for features. When we initially meet with you, we can talk about everything you want in an outdoor kitchen. This allows us to design the outdoor space that makes sense for you. Here are a few features you may want to consider for your outdoor kitchen:
- A built-in grill with countertops
- Other cooking surfaces, such as a stove top or griddle
- Sinks or other water sources
- Stand-along countertops or other flat working surfaces
- A smoker
- Fire features, such as an outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- An outdoor pizza oven
- Warming drawers
- A built-in cooler for drinks or a small wine refrigerator
- Full-size refrigerator and/or ice maker
- A bar with taps (beer dispensers) with room for kegs
- Storage for your outdoor kitchen tools
- Smaller appliances specifically for your outdoor kitchen, such as blenders
- One or more areas for dining, with space for outdoor furniture or built-in seating
You don’t have to choose all of these features or even most of these features. In fact, some people go with very simple outdoor kitchens with just a grill and some countertops. However, we also have experience building much more elaborate spaces as well
Outdoor Kitchen Plans to Consider
If you’re looking for the best outdoor kitchen plans for your backyard, here are a few starting points you can consider:
- Unused patio turned into an outdoor kitchenette – This type of outdoor kitchen is perfect for a patio or even old carport. It gives you plenty of space for both seating and cooking without completely redesigning your backyard.
- Outdoor kitchens with pizza ovens – If you know you want a pizza oven as part of your outdoor kitchen, check out these outdoor kitchen ideas.
- Plans for outdoor bars – Sometimes, clients mainly want an outdoor kitchen where they can relax with a few drinks. If so, an outdoor bar might be right for you!
Whatever options you want for your outdoor kitchen, we can help design the perfect custom backyard for you. We can build your new kitchen on a patio or deck, and for both options we have several different designs.
Why We’re a Top Choice for Building Your Outdoor Space
Whether you’re planning something simple or want a gourmet kitchen that rivals the kitchen you have inside, we can help. Here at Landscape Solutions & Design Inc., we take pride in our ability to build the exact kind of outdoor living space our clients want. We have experience creating outdoor kitchens for a variety of clients, even restaurants and other commercial ventures.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with our team:
- A personalized design – we know that every property is different and every client has different needs. That’s why we design our kitchens completely to your tastes. You’ll get to see the final design using our innovative 3D planning software. So, you’ll know exactly how your new outdoor kitchen will look before we begin the work.
- Beautiful landscapes that are thoughtfully planned – we know landscapes! Not only will you get a gorgeous new kitchen from us, but we’ll also make sure it looks great with your entire property.
- Quality materials and craftsmanship – we built our business through word of mouth. From the very start, we decided that we aren’t going to sacrifice quality or cut corners to save a buck. Our work speaks for itself. Past clients love their outdoor spaces so much that they recommend us again and again.
- Communication – we won’t leave you hanging. Projects do get delayed sometimes due to things out of control such as the weather or supply chain issues. However, we always stay in close contact with our homeowners. You’ll never wonder if we’re going to show up.
We’d be happy to meet with you for a no-strings-attached consultation to ensure that we’re the right team for your project. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable hiring us to take on your new outdoor kitchen.
FAQs About Building an Outdoor Kitchen
We encourage you to ask any questions you may have about building a new backyard kitchen. Here are a few frequently asked questions we hear:
How big should my outdoor kitchen be?
There is no one perfect size for everyone. Your outdoor kitchen should be big enough for how you plan to use it. We’ll discuss your exact needs so we can design the right sized kitchen for you.
Can you build a deck or patio as well?
Yes! We build both decks and patios, as well as other hardscapes (non-living parts of your landscape) such as concrete walkways. If you have an existing deck or patio, it might be the perfect spot for your new kitchen. Or, we can build something from scratch to serve as a foundation for your kitchen.
How do I protect my outdoor kitchen from the elements?
It depends on the features, but we may recommend an awning, pergola, or other type of roof to protect your kitchen. Many appliances also come with covers. We’ll make sure that your new kitchen will last for years to come.
What does an outdoor kitchen cost?
Cost depends on several factors, such as the features/appliances you choose and the size of the kitchen. We’ll go over pricing with you so you know exactly what to expect. If you hurry, you can even get our deal for $500 off a custom built fire pit! This offer ends on December 31, 2022, so make sure to contact us today to get a free quote.