Many business owners don’t realize how much of a difference outdoor commercial lighting can make. If you’ve invested in quality commercial landscaping, why turns heads only during the day? Outdoor lighting can really bring focus to your location at night, ensuring you have a sharp visual appeal at all points of the day.
Our outdoor lighting products are American made and guaranteed for life. Click here to see Vista’s full range of architectural and landscape lighting.
Here are some ideas for landscape lighting:
- Work with versatile landscapers who are cutting edge. You want a landscaper that can work with all types of designs. Our lighting specialists at Landscape Solutions & Design at Highpoint NC specialize in working with Vista Professional Outdoor Lighting, one of the best lighting products on the market.
- Use upward lighting. By securing a mounted well-type light and tilting it upwards, you can focus light on trees, shrubs, fountains, or other outdoor fixtures. This can really make your property pop.
- Use downward lighting. By simply placing a spotlight someplace high — like a tree — you can project the light downward onto just about anything for dramatic effect. This can create an attract moonlight effect across your garden, perfect for having evening guests in warmer months.
- Shadow lighting. By placing a wall behind your garden or shrubs and a small light in front of them, you can create a soft shadow effect that also has a pleasing appearance.
- Path lighting. Do you have paths around your garden or trees? Using small lights throughout looks great and also improves safety for evening strolls or events.
Landscape Solutions & Design provides commercial lighting services to homes and commercial properties in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem and the Lake Norman region of NC. Call us for a consultation today.